- "Every investor in your organization and every blogger you hire will be investigated and doxed, using CIA-class technology, to the furthest extent of the law.."
- "..you will not be allowed to profit while the victims of your hired political character assassinations and defamation's still suffer.."
" ...you are scum seeking to whip up anger for the 2020 elections and YOU are the root of hatred in America.."
" ...You will never have a staff that we do not have a mole in.."
"..your kind of exploitative negative filth-mongering for covert political stock market manipulation will be exposed and interdicted at every turn.."
" We WILL file FBI, SEC, FEC, GAO, DOJ and Congressional professional investigation reports on every one of your investors forever until you are terminated..."
A planned relaunch of snarky news and gossip web site Gawker is on hold indefinitely, The Post has learned.
Bustle Digital Group, which owns Gawker, laid off the website’s entire staff Tuesday and called off its planned September relaunch, the company has confirmed.
“We can confirm that we are postponing the Gawker launch,” a BDG spokesperson said. “For now, we are focusing company resources and efforts on our most recent acquisitions, Mic, The Outline, Nylon and Inverse.”
The site’s axed staff included Editor-in-Chief Dan Peres, Editorial Director Carson Griffith, writer Nate Hopper and sales exec Amanda Hale.
BDG Chief Executive Bryan Goldberg said he plans to relaunch the site at a later, unspecified date.
“It’s no secret that we have faced a number of challenges from the start,” Goldberg said. “We want to thank Dan Peres and the rest of the Gawker team who have worked tirelessly on this project. We’ve made a number of acquisitions over the last year and intend to focus our efforts on those brands.”
According to insiders, attracting talent has been difficult.
Earlier this year, Gawker’s only two reporters quit ahead of a planned January relaunch. The staffers complained that Griffith had made offensive comments in the office about everything from poor people to black writers to an acquaintance’s penis size.
A series of old tweets by Griffith were dug up by the media, and showed the editor using gay slurs and racial stereotypes about Asians, among other things. The company launched an investigation, which cleared Griffith, but her continuing role at the company irked staffers, according to sources.
In June, Ben Barna, an editor from Interview, joined Gawker and left after only five months.
“Needless to say, I’m disappointed, but I understand that this is a business and sometimes difficult decisions need to be made,” Peres, the former editor-in-chief from Details, who was recruited in March told The Post. “I’m grateful to all of the writers, editors and designers who dove into this exciting challenge with me.”
A rep said Goldberg plans to circulate a memo to BDG employees on Wednesday morning.
The gossip blog founded by Nick Denton fell into bankruptcy after parent company Gawker Media lost a legal battle against wrestler Hulk Hogan over its publication of a sex tape.
Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, sued the company for invasion of privacy in 2012 — and a Florida judge awarded him $140 million in 2016.
Goldberg picked up the beleaguered Gawker in a bankruptcy auction last June for $1.35 million — despite warnings that it was a toxic asset.
Gizmodo bloggers and owners are also targeted!
"So who are these mobsters? They are your Senators, White House Staff, insider agency staff and their Silicon Valley Oligarch sociopath political financiers. Some of your public officials set-up, operated and maintained an organized crime scheme for personal profit at the expense of every taxpayer. They went after Five Trillion dollars of your tax money for their personal interests via rigged stock market scams, rigged government contracts, exclusionary policy manipulations and other schemes that harmed American taxpayers.
We are taxpayers...so.. Game On!
We wrote FBI-quality criminal activities reports and filed them with every law enforcement and regulatory agency in every country in the world that we could find, including the FBI, OSC, GAO, EU, Interpol, FSB, UN, etc.
We identified and listed every person, organization and company involved in the attacks and RICO law violations and provided that list to The U.S. Congress and every agency.
We opened our own private investigator and crowd-sourced investigations into the following:
- Every stock market account they or their family owns
- Every Uber or Lyft ride they ever took for any meeting or transport of sex workers
- Every flight manifest they appeared on
- Every bank account they have ever held
- Every lawsuit, divorce record and police record they have ever appeared in
- Every trust fund they or their family holds
- Every shell corporation they, or their family holds
- Every person named in the Epstein Pedo book: https://www.scribd.com/document/416207833/Jeffrey-Epsteins-Little-Black-Book-Redacted cross referenced across all of the other databases and then supplied to the FBI and Child Protection Agencies
- Every item in the Swiss Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- Every item in the Panama Papers Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- Every item in the WikiLeaks that cross connects to their holdings
- Every item in the Snowden Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- Every sex trafficking incident that connects to each of them alone, and in groups
- Every financial transaction between any of the parties on the master list and the character assassination and hit job firms of: Google, Univision, Gawker Media, Unimoda, Jalopnik, Gizmodo,Black Cube, Fusion GPS, Media Matters, Think Progress, IN-Q-Tel, K2 Intelligence, WikiStrat, Podesta Group, YouTube, Alphabet, David Drummond, Larry Page, Facebook, Correct The Recor, Stratfor, ShareBlue, Sid Blumenthal, David Brock, Eric Schmidt, Sunshine Sachs, Covington and Burling, Buzzfeed, Perkins Coie and Wilson Sonsini or their derivatives with common owners.
- Every item in the Quest Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- Every tactical deployment, by a campaign financier, of the tactics listed in this manual: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP89-01258R000100010002-4.pdf
- Every sex service that their credit card payments ever connect too
- Every real estate transaction that any name or company they, or their family, were involved in, tracks to
..... and hundreds of thousands of other information points about them that prove that they benefit from crimes that they engage in for others who engage in crimes using the American public policy system.
It all goes into publicly shared, open-source, 100% legal, public collaborative databases that work like XKEYSCORE, or MS Access, or Oracle Databases.
The proof of collusion, organized criminal actions and raw covert corruption is indisputable. The actors are all the same people. The beneficiaries are all the same people. The communications between the parties all coordinate the same actions.We have demanded their arrests, indictments, exposures and bankruptcies..."